Jon K. Pellish, CPA
Chiampou Travis Besaw & Kershner LLP
- Partner specializing in providing tax and consulting services for major closely held corporations, family limited partnerships, private equity firms and high net worth individuals. His clients include businesses in the manufacturing, investment, real estate, and construction industries.
- Previously a tax auditor with the state of New York for seven years, associated with the Buffalo office of a Big Four accounting firm, and was the controller of a medical device manufacturer and distributor, owned by private equity firms.
- Tax Compliance and consulting for large private equity firms and large privately owned businesses
- Tax Compliance and consulting for high net worth individuals
- Consulting on business structuring and mergers and acquisitions
- Consulting on succession planning and repurchase agreements
- International (Cross-Border) tax planning and compliance
- New York State Non residency Planning and Audit Defense
- Society of Financial Services Professionals, Former President
- Center for Exploratory & Perceptual Arts, Director and Treasurer
- Heritage Centers Foundation, Former Director
- State University of New York at Oswego – BS, Accounting
- Rochester Institute of Technology – MS, Finance
TAG Talk – E$cape NY.
A talk geared to professionals looking to uncover the benefits and pitfalls of leaving NY State for tax benefit.